The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Easttair: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Farsee: Coastal harbor on the Bay of Eltair
- Kalesh: Port town at the mouth of the inlet leading to Alestron.
- Northstor: Farthest northeast port city in East Halla, on the Vaststrait.
- Perdith: Port city on the Cildein Ocean, known for its forges.
- Tirans: Landlocked trading town which shares its name with the nearby Paravian ruins.
- Varens: Trade town on the shore of Eltair Bay.
- Whitehold: Port city with strong Koriani ties.
- Tirans Ruins
- A Paravian marker can be found in the southeast corner of the principality near Alestron.
- A network of trade roads connects the six towns on the northeastern penninsula. One offshoot of this network connects Varens to Whitehold, and continues into West Halla. Another offshoot heads down the coast from Perdith to Kalesh.
- Unnamed Road: Runs from Pellain in Midhalla to Kalesh.
- Unnamed Paravian Road: Runs north from Alestron to the Bay of Eltair, passing Tirans Ruins.
East Halla on the Interactive Map