Taerlin is the southeasern principality in the kingdom of Tysan. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded to the east by the Thaldein Mountains, to the west by the Tornir Peaks, and to the south by Mainmere Bay. To the north is the principality of Camris.
- Barish: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Cainford: Landlocked city in central Taerlin.
- East Bransing: City in the farthest southeastern corner of Tysan on the border of the kingdom of Havish.
- Mainmere: City near Mainmere Ruins where the River Valendale empties into the Mainmere Bay.
- Quarn: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Valenford: City on the River Valendale.
- Watercross: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Unnamed Road: Enters Taerlin from Kelsing and runs south through Barish into the kingdom of Havish.
- Unnamed Road: Starts in Valenford and runs west through Caithwood into Korias.
Taerlin on the Interactive Map