The name also refers to the grass plains located in this principality. This area was inhabited by Riathan Paravians during the Second Age, and is home to nomadic shepherds during the Third Age. The landscape of this area consists of marshland with stands of scrub oak and alders. In Araethura, a seeress with Sight traditionally attends every birth, death, and wedding.
- Backwater: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Falgaire: Coastal city known for its glassworks and crystal.
- Morvain: Port town on the Instrell Bay.
- Arwent Gorge
- Crater Lake
- Daenfal Lake
- Instrell Bay
- River Arwent
- Thembrel's Oak
- Unnamed Road: Follows the coast of the Instrell Bay from Havish through Morvain.
- Old Way: Paravian road which passes through Halwythwood and into the Daon Ramon Barrens.
Araethura on the Interactive Map