Camris is the northern/central principality in the kingdom of Tysan. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded to the east by the Thaldein Mountains, to the west by the Westland Sea, and to the north by the Gulf of Stormwell. To the south is the principality of Taerlin.
- Erdane: Paravian city at the crossroads now inhabited by townsfolk. This was also the original ruling seat of Camris.
- Karfael: Port-trading city on the Westland Sea.
- Kelsing: Land-locked town south of Erdane, near an old Earl's court. An abandoned road leads west from Kelsing to the castle.
- Mincress: A port town on the Gulf of Stormwell, near the northern pass through the Tornir Peaks.
- Miralt: Another port town, sometimes referred to as Miralt Head.
- Northerly: The northernmost village in Tysan, populated by trappers and fur traders.
- Rowelle: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- There are no ruins marked on the map in this principality.
- Deepwater Ford
- Gulf of Stormwell
- North Cape
- Plain of Karmak
- Teal's Gap
- Thaldein Mountains
- Tornir Peaks
- Trow Islands
- Westland Sea
- Westwood Forest
- Great West Road: Starts at Karfael in the west and runs through Erdane, into the Thaldein Mountains.
- Unnamed Road: Starts at Miralt and runs south through Erdane to Valenford in Taerlin.
- Unnamed Road: Starts at Miralt and follows the northern coast to Northerly.
- Unnamed Road: Starts at Mincress and crosses the Tornir Peaks into Westwood Forest.
- Unnamed Road: Starts at Rowelle and connects to the Great West Road below Westwood Forest.
Camris on the Interactive Map