Curse of the Mistwraith Chapters
From Paravia Wiki
|Spoiler warning: Contains plot elements from Curse of the Mistwraith.|
This page is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of the story, but it should enable readers to quickly reference major plot events and look up trivia.
- I. Captive: Arithon's initial capture and drugging aboard the Briane.
- II. Sentence: Arithon's recuperation and trial.
- III. Exile: Crossing the Red Desert.
- IV. Mistwraith's Bane: Asandir rescues the half-brothers and goes to the woodcutter's home.
- V. Ride from West End: The party buys horses, find iyats, and meets Felirin the Scarlet.
- VI. Erdane: Elaira visits Enithen Tuer.
- VII. Pass of Orlan: Arithon baits a ransoming.
- VIII. Clans of Camris: The party dines with the clans, and Arithon gains a lyranthe.
- IX. Althain Tower: The party lane-transfers to Althain Tower, and Arithon assists with the meth-snakes.
- X. Daon Ramon Barrens: The party crosses the Daon Ramon Barrens and arrives at Ithamon.
- XI. Desh-thiere: The Mistwraith probes the half-brothers.
- XII. Conquest: The half-brothers contain the Mistwraith.
- XIII. Etarra: Arithon's rite of succession is affirmed through the element of Earth. Arithon entertains beggar children.
- XIV. Coronation Day: The Curse affects Lysaer and then Arithon.
- XV. Strakewood: Arithon shelters with the clans of Deshir and pretends to be frail.
- XVI. Augury: Arithon uses tienelle to assist the clans and plays Halliron's lyranthe.
- XVII. March upon Strakewood Forest: The forces of Etarra are trapped in the flood, and chase the clan children.
- XVIII. Culmination: Arithon unmakes the crossbow bolt, faces Lysaer, and redeems the dead.