Daon Ramon is the central principality in the kingdom of Rathain. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded to the north by the Mathorn Mountains, to the west by Halwythwood, and to the east by the Bay of Eltair. The principality of Araethura is to the southwest.
- Daenfal: Southern city on the shore of Daenfal Lake.
- Darkling: Inland city southeast of Etarra.
- Eastwall: City closest to the Whitehaven hostel.
- Etarra: Trade city built across the Mathorn Pass after the rebellion.
- Highscarp: Coastal city on the Bay of Eltair.
- Jaelot: Merchant coastal city built on the site of a Paravian power site.
- Narms: Coastal city on the Instrell Bay, known for its dyeworks.
- Aiyenne River
- Bay of Eltair
- Daon Ramon Barrens
- Farl Rocks
- Instrell Bay
- Mathorn Mountains
- Mathorn Pass
- Pass of Sards
- Severnir River
- Skyshiel Mountains
- Kewar Tunnel
- Skelseng's Gate
- A grimward can be found north of Daenfal.
- Five Paravian markers can be found on the Daon Ramon Barrens, one near Ithamon and one where the Severnir River connects to Daenfal Lake. The last three form Farl Rocks, which is described as three markers with a capstone.
- Baiyen Gap: The portion of the Old Way crossing through the Skyshiel Mountains.
- Eltair Road: Follows the coast of the Bay of Eltair, through Jaelot and Highscarp.
- Mathorn Road: Connects Etarra to Narms, and then follows the coast of Instrell Bay.
- Old Way: Paravian road connecting Narms to Jaelot, by way of the Daon Ramon Barrens.
- Pass of Sards: Paravian road connecting Daenfal to Jaelot.
- Unnamed Road: Runs from Etarra southeast to Highscarp.
Daon Ramon on the Interactive Map