Deshir is the northwestern principality in the kingdom of Rathain. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded by the Cildein Ocean to the north, Instrell Bay to the west, and the Mathorn Mountains to the south. To the east is the principality of Fallowmere. Inhabitants of this area are referred to as Deshans.
- Anglefen: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Cildorn: City on Instrell Bay famed for its weaving and carpets.
- Tal's Crossing: City at the intersection of three trade roads.
- Ward: City where the Masterbard is first introduced in Curse of the Mistwraith.
- Westfen: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Cildein Ocean
- Instrell Bay
- Tal Quorin
- Mathorn Mountains
- Kewar Tunnel
- Unnamed river near Anglefen
- Unnamed Road: Runs clockwise through the principality connecting all five major cities.
Deshir on the Interactive Map