Destiny's Conflict - Quick Reference
This page allows readers to recall the chapters in which particular plot events occurred in, for the purpose of quickly finding particular scenes or looking up trivia. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of the story.
|Spoiler warning: Contains plot elements from Destiny's Conflict.|
- I. Duress, Late Spring 5923: Dakar, Daliana, and Davien strategize about Lysaer in Scarpdale.
- II. Entanglement, Summer 5923: Arithon agrees to accompany Vivet.
- III. Fissure, Summer 5923: Arithon and Vivet reach the Ettinmere Settlement / Tarens and Cosach have a drinking contest.
- IV. Debacle, Late Summer - Early Autumn 5923: Saroic is evacuated in the Thaldeins / Lysaer is struck by a spelled quarrel / Dace refuses to abandon Lysaer.
- V. Misfit, Early Winter 5923: Arithon crosses the council at the Ettinmere Settlement.
- VI. Interval, Early Winter 5923 - Spring 5924: Tanuay challenges Arithon / Elaira reads about Ettinmere / Valien is born.
- VII. Sidesteps, Spring - Summer 5924: Cosach loses rank / Elaira leaves Althain Tower and encounters True Sect troops / Selidie uses Lirenda in her plot at Ettinmere.
- VIII. Fifth Upset, Late Summer 5924: Arithon enters the Great Waystone.
- Breaking Point, Late Summer 5924: Selidie tries to resubjugate the Great Waystone.
- Vexations, Late Summer - Early Autumn 5924: Tarens returns to Halwythwood to face The Hatchet.
- Reassessments triplet, Early Autumn 5924: Arithon studies Elaira's crystal / Lirenda searches the Koriani archives / Vivet decides to learn more about Arithon
- IX. Secrets, Autumn - Winter 5924: The Hatchet's troops return to Erdane / Elaira arrives at Davien's retreat.
- X. Riddle, Late Winter - Spring 5925: Arithon explores the island.
- XI. Black Dawn, Late Spring 5925: The Hatchet advances on Strakewood / Dakar, Tarens, and Elaira travel in defense of Arithon.
- XII. Exigencies, Summer 5925: Arithon and Vivet travel / Elaira, Dakar, and Tarens inflitrate a True Sect army camp.
- XIII. Expedient, Summer 5925: Arithon's execution is imminent.