Fallowmere is the northern principality in the kingdom of Rathain. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded by the Cildein Ocean to the north and east, and the Mathorn Mountains to the south. To the west is the principality of Deshir.
- East Ward: Trade city on the northern coast.
- North Ward: This city has not yet played a role in the events of the story.
- Perlorn: Trade city on the road from Etarra to Werpoint.
- Werpoint: Fishing outpost on the Minderl Bay.
- There are no ruins marked on the map of this principality.
- Cildein Ocean
- Crescent Isle
- Mathorn Mountains
- Minderl Bay
- Plain of Araithe
- Skyshiel Mountains
- Valsteyn River
- Unnamed river near East Ward
- Three trade roads start in Etarra and cross this principality to Tal's Crossing, East Ward, and Werpoint.
- Unnamed Road: Starts in Perlorn and goes to Tal's Crossing, by way of East Ward and North Ward.
Role in the Story
|Spoiler warning: Contains plot elements from Curse of the Mistwraith.|
Third Age 5638: When Kharadmon diverts a storm away from Etarra for Arithon's coronation, he redirects it to the north coast of Fallowmere. After the Battle of Strakewood, the survivors from Deshir flee to Fallowmere.
Fallowmere on the Interactive Map