Lithmere is the southwestern principality in the kingdom of Havish. Although principalities do not have static borders, the general location is bounded to the west by the Westland Sea, to the north by an unnamed road, and to the east by Rockbay Harbor. To the south is West Shand.
- Mornos: Port city on the Westland Sea.
- Telmandir: Rebuilt Paravian city, reconstructed after the coronation of Eldir s'Lornmein, starting in Third Age 5643.
- Waterfork: City built at the fork of a (yet unnnamed) river.
- Unnamed Road: Starts at Mornos and heads east through Waterfork and into West Shand.
- Unnamed Road: Starts near Waterfork and heads north to a ferry crossing in Carithwyr.
- Settlements above Waterfork on the river in Lithmere demand a tax to be paid before nuptials.
- The mining of tin is allowed under the Compact here.
Lithmere on the Interactive Map