I am the Wiki administrator and have been its primary contributor since its inception in March 2007. By day, I'm a 38-year-old software engineer in northern Virginia, USA.
My current approach for populating the Wiki is to go through the books one chapter at a time to add every plot point and bit of trivia. So far, I have completed the first seven books (through Traitor's Knot), including the glossaries. Real life occasionally intervenes (like the birth of my daughter in the summer of 2017), but I have not abandoned the task!
- The URI! Zone
- My Amazon and AmazonUK reviews: Traitor's Knot, Stormed Fortress, Initiate's Trial, Destiny's Conflict
Need an Account?
Because of the unfortunate prevalence of automated bots that have spammed the Wiki in the past, I manually create all new accounts. Please send me an email at brian at urizone.net with:
- The username you would like, and
- The email address to associate it with.
I will create the account and send you a temporary password. You should change the password to something only you know as soon as possible.
Work in Progress
Stormed Fortress, Chapter by Chapter
Frequently Updated Pages
pg. 236 - 243
- Characters: Parrien, Vhandon, Eldir, Feylind, Sulfin Evend, Lysaer, Bransian
- Lugger's Islet
- Object Graph of the different types of laws: Laws, Paravian Law, Ath's Law, Law of the Major Balance, Compact, Charter Law, Town Law, Tribal Law, Canon Law
Pending Pages with Placeholders
Pending Chat Area Posts by Janny To Incorporate
- General Discussion: Crossing Genre Lines (Arithon/Elaira scene in TK)
- General Discussion: Titles and inheritance (FP pg. 95: Blood inheritance is fully revocable).
- Potential for s'Gannley replacement / West Shand rule
- Misc. questions from Annette
- Extended lives of Ath's Adepts
Pending Typos for Janny
- Stormed Fortress pg. 70 "pressing his commandeered mount off the road, deep into the Tiriac foothills" -- should be the Skyshiels.
- Stormed Fortress pg. 113 "Wyntok" (was Wyntock in Traitor's Knot)
- Stormed Fortress pg. 153 "King's Grove" should be "King's Glade"
Pending Questions for Janny
- Marriage dates for the 4 s'Brydion brothers.
- When did the s'Valerients / Companions migrate to Halwythwood from Deshir?
- "three thresholds" of a hostel of Ath's Adepts -- physical, Sacred Grove, ??
- What determines whether a free wilds has a King's Glade or Queen's Grove?
- Is Myrkavia part of a High Kingdom?